Pics for Getitia :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HtPockets03

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the "Ole Man"
default_smile.png
that I took this afternoon. I had to do something fun, so I went and played with Pocket for a while. He is so funny. We played tag and all the fun stallion games. Thought you might enjoy seeing him after all the years that has gone by since he has been out and about. Still the same Pocket.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Hi Getitia :saludando:

Pocketlookback.jpg

comin2getme.jpg

He is too nosey.

Pocketmess.jpg

This is a pic of one of his fillys. She is a 2 year old this year and is just like him. A MESS!!

Premadonna-1.jpg

Linda, God do I wish he wasnt retired too!!!!! He misses it really bad. I really miss showing him, he was so much fun!
default_yes.gif
: When I'm training I have to hook him up too and drive him or he gets all bent out of shape. He a charactor for sure!

Alice

He's really a nice looking boy. Love his filly too.

Kim

What a gorgeous boy.

Do your horses know how good they have it? Look at where they live! Breath- taking! :new_shocked:

Alice,

You know when I first started reading your first posting, I kept saying to myself - please let Pockets be unharmed............ he is sure one in a million - no wait - one in many million
default_wub.png
: - he is just an incredible moving machine and it looks like he and retirement are getting along just fine :aktion033: Looks like he is really enjoying letting his "hair down".

Big hugs to him from Ohio from one of his biggest fans
default_wink.png
: And big hugs to you too Alice for all that you have gone through these past few days.

Latest posts

Back