Photos from the Happ's Arena Driving Trial

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
I am so excited and pleased with the photos that HobbyHorse23, aka Leia Gibson, took of Ally and I this past weekend! I had SO much fun, it just totally got me amped for show/CDE season! I have added two more ADS events to my calendar as of Monday for this year; the Happ's schooling weekend event, and the brand new 3 day CDE @ Inavale July 4-6. Anyway, here we are! Does she not look fantastic??? She is so fit and beautiful to me right now!
default_wub.png

Working on our dressage:

collected.jpg

extended.jpg

WATER HAZARD!!! We have been eliminated at the water at a previous event, so we have schooled and schooled through water this winter. Where some people saw FLOOD, I saw SCHOOLING OPPORTUNITY!

creek1.jpg

creek2.jpg

creekjump.jpg

highaction.jpg

Here we are going through the "Nuke Site." These are old concrete mixer barrels set up on end, it is funny looking but a fun hazard!

nukesite2.jpg

Here we are at the beginning of the day, before we got too muddy!

portrait.jpg

And here is Leia's masterpiece! What a moment she caught! And what a naughty Ally!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_oops.gif

airborne.jpg

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics! I get excited all over again when I look at them, this is just the BEST sport, I am completely OBSESSED with driving these days!
default_new_multi.gif

Great pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! I LOVE the last one, too funny!

Ally looks like a lot of fun to drive!

I need to find a big puddle.

Ally was definitely having, shall we say, "fun" at the start of your drive when I caught that last picture! :DOH!
default_biggrin.png
It was pure luck!

I've got a lot of nice shots of her driving around on the green that I'll get to you on CD soon so you can post them too. I just grabbed one that looked nice as a representative sample to send you along with the water hazard photos. Some of those you've really got to zoom in and look closely at her legs to appreciate. She's stepping so HIGH!!
default_new_shocked.gif
She's a wonderfully powerful girl and definitely over her fear of water.

Thanks for letting me ride with you!

Leia

It was really fun, Leia!

Here is another good one:

watergallop.jpg

she looks GREAT!!!!! Looking at these photos really maes me want to go hitch up Diva and drive through all the water we have flooded here!!

She really looks fabulous- and that last photo is hilarious!!
default_wub.png

Oohhh!!! There they are!!!

default_smile.png

I LOVE that last photo, but they are all beautiful. She does look "in her element" as do you.

What a great time. I am envious, and need to move myself and Mouse into this next level.

Thank you for sharing,

Liz

Liz, you can totally do it! Just remember that I trained Ally for driving 100% myself. And look at her bad self! She just looks awesome! If I can do it, you for sure can!

Thanks for sharing the photos....it looks like an absolute blast
default_aktion033.gif

Looks like you have yourself one talented and Beautiful girl
default_yes.gif
Keep up the good work! Joyce

default_aktion033.gif
oh those pics make me want to get out the harness and hitch Munchie up, it looks like you all had a blast including Ally judging by that last picture
default_biggrin.png
I have to wait for the snow to go before I can get out in the fields, I sure hope it goes soon but today is the first day of spring and it is snowing again
default_no.gif

Congrats on taking some great pics Leia.

Yvonne

Totally Awesome pictures!!! Really makes me want to get out there and drive!

And it sounds (and looks) like you had a BLAST out there.

Good motivation to get my young guy out there and Train, Train, Train. (I finally got him to walk through a puddle, a major accomplishment, so look out world, here we come!
default_wink.png
)

And then maybe for a treat me and my old lady horse will do some sedate trotting down the road.

Thanks for the pick-me-up! I know this rain/snow/sleet/wind is going to stop sometime!

Those are some great pictures! Your mare looks awesome, and both of you look like you're having a great time.
default_biggrin.png

Great pictures, and great motivation! I do want to try that someday... Love that last photo especially. She looks like a wonderful mare and reminds me of mine with that naughty streak!

Latest posts

Back