PHOTO OF THE YEAR CONTEST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone~
[/SIZE]

Just thought I would let ya'lls know that for the last 12 months on Little Bit's, we've had a photo contest, and now the winners from each month are entered into a contest for winner of the year!

If you're not a member, register and vote, (we'd love to have ya)
default_yes.gif
if you are able to choose just ONE of the GREAT pictures in the contest!
default_biggrin.png
I'm glad I can't vote, cause' it sure would be hard to choose just one!
default_yes.gif

Here's the address for Little Bit's:

http://wwminis.forumup.us/index.php?mforum=wwminis

Scroll down to the "Photo of The Month Contest" section.... You'll also be able to view all the pictures from all the contests for the last year or so, as well.

ENJOY!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Janell,

I voted - it was difficult - the pictures are all just lovely!!

I received my calendar, yesterday - thanks - it is awesome, all the little dwarves are just darling, I sooooo hope I can remember to get Buddy and Treasure's pictures on next years calendar.

Hugs to you for all the things you do for those precious little dwarves!

I'm really glad you posted. I had no idea your web site even existed. I just added it to my favorites.

Thanks!!

Oh! Donna, I'm glad that you are happy with your dwarf Mini calendar Hon!
default_aktion033.gif

I NEED to make a list of the folks who would like to have their special little horses added to the 2009 calendar. I have already had folks send me their pictures! I will make a special album in my PhotoBucket for them, if you would like Donna, go ahead and send what pictures you have now, so we don't forget, cause' you KNOW what a bad case of CRS I have!
default_unsure.png
Then if ya get some more CUTE photos of your babies throughout the year, send them along, too.

THANK YOU for voting, too! The winner will receive a SPECIAL award and certificate. It's a fun thing we like to do each month and we always have GREAT pictures entered.
default_biggrin.png

Donna, (AppyLover2), I hope you will join us on Little Bit's, if ya take a notion,, we'd LOVE to have ya!
default_yes.gif

I am VERY proud of my little forum, guess I started it up 4 or 5 years ago, can't remember, it was ahile after my Little Bit passed away. We were "hacked" a couple years, the server would help us, so had to start all over with a different server. THANKS to the he4lp of my right hand man and dear friend, Bill Chapman.
default_biggrin.png
It's a small group, but I am so very proud of each and everyone of our members...I know Little Bit's is, too!
default_yes.gif

Back