Phoebe is on her way :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracerace

Reaction score
Well, the little girl shocked me this morning....she tip-toed gingerly out onto the aisle and through the front of the barn. The driver had to park at the top of our drive because the trailer was too big so I was dreading the walk up the hill and across the gravel drive....

but we stepped out of the barn, she looked up at that trailer and practically DRAGGED me up the hill, whinniying loudly the whole way!

I had to stop her on the ramp just to get a picture!

PhoebegoingtoAZ092306004.jpg

And the driver (Frenchy, in the black shirt) is about as cool as they come. She made a special stall for her with a little gate so she can see out when they stop:

PhoebegoingtoAZ092306006.jpg

I was so stressed about this trip, but after meeting Frenchy and seeing how well cared for the horses were -- and how dang happy Phoebe was to get on the trailer...I feel very relieved....

We'll miss her....but she must have known good things are ahead ~~~~~

PhoebegoingtoAZ092306011.jpg

Safe trip Phoebers........we love you......

[SIZE=18pt] :aktion033: I'm glad she wanted to go. I know you'll miss her, but hopefully Stacy will keep everyone posted on her progress.[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Thank you Tracy. We are anxiously waiting for her. I just hope she's as happy to get here as she was to get on the trailer!

Stacy & Dusty

I bet the trailer brought back memories of when she was younger, loved, cared for and enjoyed before she was carelessly tossed aside. You go girl..

Ginny StP

She is in the best hands she could be. We use Hauled Wright all the time. Frenchy is the best! I never worry about the horse getting here or what its going to look like-they take great care of the horses on the trailer. I love the little tack room they have made special for minis-I tell them at booking that I will need the special room. :bgrin Phoebe is in great hands and will have a safe trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back