People!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
My house is for sale and realtor called and said he wanted to show it and wanted me to be there. Usually they don't want the owner there.He said so I could answer questions.maybe because it wasn't my realtor.

I kind of got a bad feeling when a BMW drives in with a tall willowey blonde steps out in spike heels,(we have had record snow amounts) walks up to the door and says "how can you stand living out here'?

I wanted to say oh no your little blonde eyes did not see on the listing 4.2 miles from town?

So the poor guy shows her around and then says do you want to go up to the barn now?

She gives him a look and says"I'm not walking up there!!!!

She leaves and I turn to the poor guy, (who doesn't know me) and said "Well that went really well I think you have just sold my house"!

The look on his face was,as the commercial says was "priceless"
default_wink.png

I am lucky I am told in that 4 people besides her looked at it. 3 wanted to buy it all with good credit but could not get financing.It has only been for sale a few months.I guess to have that amount of interest in it is unusual.

It is assessed for $265,000 and they listed it at $199,000 which is, in my opinion ridiculous.To me it should list at $165,000 in todays market, but they are the professionals.

Anyway I thought the whole thing was pretty funny.
default_wub.png

Bonnie

IMO That realtor did not do his homework in finding out the buyer's wants and needs.He just wasted the buyer's time, his time and your time.Anybody looking for a rural property especially a horse or animal person will be REALLY interested in seeing the barn.Sometimes you just can't figure Realtors.They call them selves "Professionsals"that is often a joke.I once had a realtor show me a farm.She was dressed in a skirt and very fancy high heels.I was interested in seeing the barn and of course the loft so I could check out the condition of the roof.Needless to say she didn't go.

IMO That realtor did not do his homework in finding out the buyer's wants and needs.He just wasted the buyer's time, his time and your time.Anybody looking for a rural property especially a horse or animal person will be REALLY interested in seeing the barn.Sometimes you just can't figure Realtors.They call them selves "Professionsals"that is often a joke.I once had a realtor show me a farm.She was dressed in a skirt and very fancy high heels.I was interested in seeing the barn and of course the loft so I could check out the condition of the roof.Needless to say she didn't go.

Yes I thought of that as well. If she looked at it it is listed as miniature horse farm.

My regular realtor kinds of checks them out. He was in Florida. I was not impressed with this guy. But he also wasted his own time. But then I got home in time to see Dr Oz so that was oka
default_biggrin.png
y.........

Latest posts

Back