Pedigrees?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
Showing & breeding Great Danes I'm quite familiar with the AKC website where you can purchase pedigrees online.

Is there any place like this in regards to minis?

When we purchased Saber he came with a bit extended pedigree paperwork as well as his reg certificates

however I've misplaced the extended stuff and I admit I enjoy lineage stuff.

If anyone could assist I'd appreciate it.

I have Saber's basic pedigree up at

http://www.6stardanes.com/saberped.html

Thanks!
default_smile.png

I know you can look a horse up on the online studbook. But is runs $50 a year to do 1200 lookups. I would ask someone on the forum who has this to see if they could look it up for you unless you want to sign up for it.

allbreedpedigree.com is only as good as the data that people have entered into it. It does have errors so if your mini pedigree suddenly turns into a Thoroughbred pedigree someone has entered the date incorrectly!

It is free, but I found not many Pony or Miniature entries on it. It is mostly used by stock horses. That is very extensive and very nice to use.

Here is his pedigree, I just added it to All Breeds Pedigree. I suppose it's kinda sad that our associations are spending all this big money on a new stud book and the one I prefer to use is Free.
default_rolleyes.gif

Your right about that Lewella, I've wished there was a way to "lock" a pedigree but I guess what do you expect for free.

Your right about that Lewella, I've wished there was a way to "lock" a pedigree but I guess what do you expect for free.
That would certainly be nice! It would keep people from going in and maliciously changing colors and other info (one time someone went in and changed the color on as many champagne horses as they could find....some people just need to get a life!)

Another drawback to allbreeds - it doesn't recognize numbers and most puncutation as part of names. That can make putting mini or Shetland pedigrees in kind of tricky!

Latest posts

Back