Pedigree Researching

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKMiniatures

Reaction score
Hello from New Zealand!

I am currently going thru research on some of the lines we have here with us and are hoping some members of here may be able to help.

Does anyone have any images of 'ROAN RANGER'? We now have a son here and apart from the couple that come up on google, I would really love to see images of him. Any ideas?

Also I have in the pedigrees "JOHNSTONS MELODY" and "JOHNSTONS BLONDIE", does anyone know the breeding of these mares or anything about them? Do they come from Gold Melody Boy also?

"BOONES LITTLE APACHE" appears but seems to be some mixed ideas on his breeding?? Any help appreciated.

Any info images on any of the following also be helpful (or advise where might find) and greatly appreciated (or of their parents etc):

* Baynes Silver Satan

*Jonstons Golden Girl

* SG Take a Wine Break

* Dell Teras Take a Break

*SG Rangers Last Affair - mare that is full sibling to our stallion.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

I will think of more names to add as I go thru!

The only photos I have are probably the same that you have found on the internet as well... Lots of well known old breeding there.

I wanted to bump this up, and I know its old but I didn't want to start a new thread. Does anybody know of any pictures of "Baynes Little Satan"?

Latest posts

Back