Paying AMHA fee's...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
Hi, My stallion is reg AMHA, I bought him in 2004 but never done the transfer (i dont know how to convert the $$)

It says on the papers that he is due for Upgrade in 2008 - so I want to start getting it sorted out
default_smile.png

Do I need to be a member of AMHA to upgrade his papers? Because if I do, I dont really see the point in joining - its hard to find AMHA reg mares over here, so doubt I'd breed foals that can be reg AMHA - and obviously cant show
default_rolleyes.gif
: lol

Could anyone give me information on how to pay the fee's from Australia?

Here is a link to a simple currency converter just put your amount in and it will

convert it for you

currency converter

you do not have to be a member of the AMHA but the fee is higher for NON- Members

I am not a member and have too pay the non member rate which is quite a bit higher but we only have 1 amha mare right now and no amha shows near us so it doesn't pay for us to be members either

here is the amha site on the right near the top is forms download on the workorder form it will tell you the rates

AMHA

hope it is helpful

Lori

Hi

The cheapest and easiest way to pay AMHA fees from Australia, IMO, is to enter your credit card details on the AMHA Customer Order Form.

You can get a money order from the Australia Post Office but they charge you $15, or similar, just to purchase the money order.

The AUD has been slipping over the past few weeks. it was 87c to the US$. Its now hovering around 78-80c. Still pretty good compared to previous years.

Just send in your AMHA certificate, AMHA work order form (from web) with your CC details and I think 4 current pics of your horse. One of each side and two face on.

Hppe that helps. And you do pay more to do the upgrade if you are not an AMHA member. Its all in the AMHA work order form. You also pay more if you dont do the upgrade within 6 months of the due date.

Sam

KING PARK - Australia

http://www.sabledesign.com/kingpark

Latest posts

Back