AMHA Lookup if possible...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyBabies

Reaction score
I love to know all I can about my minis. I saw others do AMHA Lookup. I too would love to find out about possible babies they had. I have 3 that are papered...

My gelding, who was gelded only a couple years ago is:

Nostalgias Liquid Assets 2008

One of my mares is:

COH Destiny Dawn 2005

And the other is:

Olive Branches Buckeroo Blessing 1997

I am just curious if and if so how many my boy sired.

I know Dawn had at least 1 but was unable to have more due to a difficult delivery.

And Blessing had several, I just don't know how many. There is no big reason I need to know, I would just find it very interesting! Thanks in advance for any help you can give. :)

You have some wonderful bloodlines in them, just judging by their names.
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks Mona, I love them. Their just babies to me. I'd love to show, I'm just a little nervous to try, haha! I play with them as if they were showing and they do really well. I just like to find out all I can about their past. I know Blessing has had some champion babies but I really don't know their names or how many. My Dawn, she had a bad delivery is all I know and shouldn't be bred. Too much risk. My little boy, which we call Scooter, I'm unsure if he sired any prior to being gelded but I would love to know just for fun! :)

I hope someone will help you with the information you are looking for. I no longer raise minis, so no longer have access to the studbooks online.

Latest posts

Back