Part of our 2009 show string

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
You may remember Lita from last year, she is our amhr 2 year old. She acted like she was very happy to be back in the clipping shed and getting what she thinks is prettied up again. We just clipped bodies all over with a 10 and left hair on the legs and ears. Still pretty cool here at night so they have to stay in their blankets then. Here she was in all of her wooly glory

DSC00949crop.jpg

and here she is clipped

DSC01149crop.jpg

DSC01145crop.jpg

Here is her little brother "Curry's Poco Diablo", our yearling over stallion

DSC00903crop.jpg

DSC01046-1.jpg

DSC01071-1.jpg

This is "Curry's Saturday Night Special" aka-Honey, she will be our yearling over mare

DSC00935crop.jpg

DSC01121crop.jpg

and this is our yearling ASPC gelding (hopefully they will be able to find them tomorrow
default_wink.png
) "Wall Street Admiral's Glory Bound", aka-Bounder, yes he is short stuff at only 33 inches at the withers.

DSC00918.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

I did get two others clipped but will have to show their pics later, I am so tired of trying to get pics loaded with dial up. We are so excited about our group this year, and hopefully we will be all ready for the first show in one month from now. Haven't been able to work them much because of the rain and cold.

Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are looking great and looks like you will be doing a bunch of winning this year again!

Aubrey

They all look great .. Best of luck showing them this year
default_aktion033.gif

My favorite is the first one... gooosshhh what a neck and what a nice body!!!!

You did a great job! Good luck with showing!!

I love all of your horses they all look so nice! I've been a part of the Lita "fan" club when you first posted a photo on here last year, it's the one with I think your daughter showing and Larry Thurber was standing in the back, that photo literally gave me shivers she's such a nice animal!
default_laugh.png

Good Luck this year with all of your beauties!

~Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all beautiful, but I love Lita, she is especially gorgeous! Looks like you are going to have a great show season.

Wow love Lita and your gelding - if they fancy a holiday in Ireland they can come and stay with me
default_wub.png

They look great Terri. I know you and Chasta must be itching to get to some shows this year . Good Luck , I know you all will do great !!
default_wink.png

Linda

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Lita... I loved her before you purchased her and I loved seeing all your updates and had the chance to meet her in person at Nationals, and I STILL LOVE her
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
She is Awesome and can come live here any day
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

They all look good
default_aktion033.gif

Back