Parade!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for sharing, looks like nice country!!

Very nice pictures, Dillon looked very handsome... aren't parades fun
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How fun!!
default_aktion033.gif
Dillon certainly IS handsome as ever
default_wub.png

Thank you for sharing your fun day!! ~ oh, how nice it would be to have a parade this time of year. Here, we'd literally be freezing our @$$e$ off :Cold-Scared :Cold-Scared :Cold-Scared

Looks like great fun. I agree with Flatcreek, we would be freezing here and sliding around on the nice thick ice.

How does Dillon feel about "noble?"
default_biggrin.png

And how did you get him in the back of that truck?

Around here, this time of year, you never know. It could be 70's and lovely, 50's and blowing like to carry you off, or even 30's and freezing rain. Any outdoor plans are made with the caveat "weather permitting!"
default_wacko.png

hhmmm "noble" - i will have to ask him about that one. i swear he understands, he does NOT like to be called CUTE! he is HANDSOME and don't you forget it!!!

well it was a little harder than i remember to get him into the truck, Randy and I have a method where we link hands at the chest and under the butt and just scoop them up. we've done it lots of times without much trouble. this guy was not Randy though so that may have been the problem. and Dillon may have filled out a little, as well, because he sure seemed heavier! but that may be because Randy tries to take the bulk of the weight when we do it together...

several years past it has rained like crazy during this week and messed up our Gold Rush Days. but this year was a good one weather-wise!

Latest posts

Back