Papers or No Papers?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our foals are all registered before they are sold, never sold on application, even if they do not go to a show home. There is alot of 4-H people that show in production with miniatures now in our area that don't require registration papers for their events that are pet quality also. Some people do not want to process the registration papers due to cost and all processes involved with the photo requirements, and its the decision of the person that is purchasing the animal whether to keep up with the registration paperwork afterwards, I have sold some horses that are never transfered out of our name either.

Yes, I sell all with papers. I believe every horse deserves them to know who he/she is. I wouldn't buy a horse without papers either.

Joyce

Yes, I sell all with papers. I believe every horse deserves them to know who he/she is. I wouldn't buy a horse without papers either.

Joyce
Around here there is just not much market for horses without papers of any size. When I buy, even though I do not breed and am exclusively a pet quality owner, I have to consider what will happen to my horses if something happens to me. The fact that they have papers makes it more likely that they would be marketable if I ever have to part with them. I don't really care about the papers, I care that OTHER PEOPLE would care about them. That is why i said earlier I wouldn't buy a horse without papers if it was eligible for them.

Latest posts

Back