out of the hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgizzmoe

Reaction score
I went in to the ER in pain on monday that started out feeling like kidney stones again. then it felt different and really bad. so we arrived about 9 am. long story short they gave me a room by 8pm and I was to have my gallbladder taken out and could not eat untill it was taken out. so i really did not eat for the best part of 3 days but again my mind is foggy right now . everything went good with the surgery and they let me out i think around 7pm on weds. all doped up and hope to make it back to work on monday.

hope all is well with you all ttyl

james

James glad you are Ok. I know those emergencies like that can really be scary. Hope you are on the mend and feeling better soon.

James,

Glad you are on the mend. I too battle kidney stones (it's a constant, for 5 years now) and in september I had gallbladder surgery too! It was a fairly easy recovery, I was fortunate enough to to have the Laproscopic kind (4 holes) instead of open surgery. How about you? The hardest part to me, was standing up and sitting down. and I lay on my right side, so sleeping was tough for a few days. But other than than, I just felt like I was gut punched for about 2 weeks. Hardest part was staying out of the barn after the second day. lol.

Hope you continue to feel better.

That must have been painful! Take care of yourself and prayers for a very speedy recovery.

James,Glad you are on the mend. I too battle kidney stones (it's a constant, for 5 years now) and in september I had gallbladder surgery too! It was a fairly easy recovery, I was fortunate enough to to have the Laproscopic kind (4 holes) instead of open surgery. How about you? The hardest part to me, was standing up and sitting down. and I lay on my right side, so sleeping was tough for a few days. But other than than, I just felt like I was gut punched for about 2 weeks. Hardest part was staying out of the barn after the second day. lol.

Hope you continue to feel better.

thankfully the Laproscopic kind also. still hurts to move but better everyday.

thank you everyone

That is the WORST pain! Plus it's hard to diagnosis. I had it years ago and don't miss my gall bladder at all! Glad you are on the mend!

Had my gallbladder yanked back in January - best move I ever made and the easiest surgery to recover from.

Hope you continue to heal -

Denise

That is no fun but you'll be back to your old self in no time.

Latest posts

Back