Our Very First Foal!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMMack

Reaction score
:aktion033: We are absolutely THRILLED to announce our very first foal!! :aktion033:

Our Mare, Little Maiden, had a Beautiful, Bouncing (and I mean BOUNCING!) Baby Boy for us on the 25th!! He is a lineback Dun like his Mother, and is out of Mary's Nighthawk son, Apache! He is HUGE and has a HUGE personality to match his size! It was textbook delivery, and we are just so thankful for him being happy and healthy!!
default_wub.png
: That he came out a stunning Dun is just icing on the cake!!!

Here is our little guy (we still haven't figured out the perfect name yet!):

Baby5-25-078.jpg

Baby5-25-0710.jpg

He is just a couple of hours old here, and already a Pocket Pony, we are SO Happy!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for sharing our joy!!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy & Mike

Congratulations on your beautiful boy!!!

Robin

Congrats on your handsome boy!

One thing I noticed in the pictures that kind of bothers me is that electrical outlet. Please, move it or somehow babyproof it and the wiring! Actually, the wiring needs horseproofed anyway if it is going to stay where a horse could get at it. Bored horses chew the wrong things all the time.

Oh Nancy and Mike!!!!!!!!!!

He is so beautiful
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

And he came out your favorite color, too!!!!

Congratulations on such a nice little boy
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Oh Nancy! I always knew Mike was a sweetheart but those pics are precious! THAT'S what I call imprinting! Congrats to you both, he's wonderful!

Now THAT is love! What sweet pictures, and Congratulations on your new boy! Looks like he was born to be a people horse! LOVE IT!
default_wub.png
:

Enjoy.

Jodi

Congrats on your handsome boy!

One thing I noticed in the pictures that kind of bothers me is that electrical outlet. Please, move it or somehow babyproof it and the wiring! Actually, the wiring needs horseproofed anyway if it is going to stay where a horse could get at it. Bored horses chew the wrong things all the time.
EXCELLENT Point!! We will take care of that right away! Thank you so much!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thank You everyone for the wonderful comments, we just could not be happier, and the minute you go into his stall, he is all over you wanting attention. I am afraid he is going to be horribly spoiled, but I couldn't care less! LOL!!!!
default_wub.png
:

And Dimimore, you are very right - I adore both of my Boys!
default_wub.png
:

Thank you again for sharing in our joy!!!

Nancy & Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't new babies fun, he's adorable, congratulations!!!!

Congrats Nancy and Mike on a beautiful baby........ :aktion033:

Congratulations on your handsome fellow!

Enjoy - Enjoy!!!

default_wub.png
: MA

What a great new baby and it looks like SOMEONE IS HOOKED. What great pics. Congratulations on youir handsopme new boy and your obviously caring older one.

Congratulations on your lovely colt, he's gorgeous. OH, and Tana says hi to her baby brother. :saludando:

Latest posts

Back