Our Streak Continues

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
We had another filly yesterday afternoon. Our Little Kings Black Velvet daughter foaled a gorgeous dark bay and white filly. The sire of the filly is a son of Hunt House Farms Medallion and out of a Sids Rebel daughter, this was his first foal. The filly has blue eyes which is a suprise because neither sire or dam has blue eyes. She hasn't unfolded yet but I thought I would share pictures with everybody.

PIMG0302.jpg

PIMG0316.jpg

PIMG0288.jpg

THAT is a filly to be proud of! She will be gorgeous when she unfolds... but wow you can tell she's got a long neck and nice front end on her already!

Congratulations on your filly streak!

Andrea

What a pretty little girl! Congrats! I hope my streak doesn't continue, not having very many this year and already a boy. :DOH! TURN LOOSE OF SOME OF THOSE GIRLS! Awww just kidding, hopefully they are all girls and just as pretty.
default_wink.png

Oh wow! Very nice! I have to wait 10 more weeks for our first foal!

Congratulations on such a nice filly
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So far almost everyone has had fillies, hope it continues into my own farm. The last few year it has been mostly colts. :DOH!

WOW, I agree, this one has something 'special' there----- more pics when she is a few days older!

Congrats on another girl, that is fantastic! And what a prize she is!

Very nice! Those blue eyes must be recessive. I had one born last year with blue eyes out of black eyed parents too! Think of it as icing on the cake!
default_wub.png

Hi Aubrey
default_saludando.gif
Very, very pretty little lady! She looks like a future showgirl to me!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on a gorgeous filly!! I love her!!
default_wub.png

Wow, what a gorgeous baby!

I bet she will be going places with all that interesting color and such a nice face (and the EYES)!

Latest posts

Back