our son and his new dog

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianemcc

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a quick photo of our new boxer..

Last Tuesday we lost our beloved boxer Bandit. A dear friend of ours had just got this puppy named Flash when she heard that we just lost our boy and our son was so upset she gave him Flash at the horse show this past weekend.. Here is our new boxer Flash and his Boy Hunter..

Hunter and Flash this photo was taken off the cell phone so it is not the best..

Thanks to Justine for Flash.

hunter and flash.jpg

Looks like true love to me
default_wub.png

What a wonderful picture and a wonderful friend it sounds like too! You are blessed!

Yes we are very Blessed.. Justine is a very dear friend to us..

We just love the boxer breed they are a great family dog.. Cant help but love them

What a thoughtful and caring thing to have done. And it looks like they are fast friends!

Bless people like Justine.... an incredible gift to have given! Your story and the picture warmed my heart so much! Losing a dog is an incredibly painful loss, but having a new soul in the house to love and care for helps us refocus in a positive way. It sure looks like your son and his new dog are bonding perfectly!

That is the cutest picture! Justine is a doll and how thoughtful of her to do that for your son!

I saw him at the show and he is a really cool puppy! He will be big (JMO) he has the biggest paws! Congratulations and sorry to hear about your other dog.

Chris

Justine is one really special lady!!!!! Congrats Hunter!

Barbie

Back