Our rescue mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctgponies

Reaction score
I just wanted to share. We got Pumpkin as basically what I would consider a rescue on August 17 of this year. He is 3, was very underweight, weak and scrawny. At the time I did a weight tape on him and he was 150 pounds. As of today, he has gained 75 pounds and has grown an inch in height. It's amazing what good nutrition can do for them! I have been taking pics every week of Pumpkin's progress. You can see his pics on our website: http://www.ctgponies.4t.com/Pumpkin.html

Unfortunately his pasture mate that we went back and got a month later died last week. We aren't really sure what happened to Cocoa but she went quick and she went without pain, thanks to banamine recommended by the vet. She had a good life while she was with us with some buddies.

He looks very healthy and happy now! You've done a wonderful job with him.
default_aktion033.gif

Sorry to hear about Coco
default_no.gif

Wow that is amazing! He looks great! You must feel wonderful for helping that little guy out
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Bless you for taking such good care of him. He looks so much better now.
default_aktion033.gif

Now that's what a healthy horse is supposed to look like! Bless you for taking this little guy in and giving him a great home!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

OH YOU DID A WONDERFULL JOB HELPING HIM. HE LOOKS SO HAPPY! HE IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!
default_biggrin.png

Wow, that must be so rewarding for you, having helped that little horse so much! Bless you for all you have done. So sorry to hear about Coco.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Bless you for helping that poor boy. He is looking great now!

I'm sorry you lost his frined.

Charlotte

Bless your heart, he looks wonderful and healthy. Raider is a handsome fellow, too
default_yes.gif
They are two very lucky horses to have you all
default_aktion033.gif
So sorry to hear about Cocoa.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back