Our only 2011 foal...It's about time!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats Stephanie! Very nice ...
default_wub.png
and I may need to hit you up for some names in a few weeks ... I agree with the others on that name too!

(BTW ... your little girl is "innocently" ... haha, teasing my stallion down here!

I told them they may have another 2 years! hehe Little miss attitude is doing well)

Thanks guys, we love this little guy. He's sooo friendly and curious about everything. I have to give credit to my mother for naming him. I was trying to come up with a way to use Lee and Magic, but Final Lee was one way I hadn't thought of. I thought of Likelee and other words. Final Lee was the perfect fit!

He may be our last foal for awhile, as we sold most of the other mares.
default_sad.png
We are getting more involved with the big horses again, so we decided to stop breeding.

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats Stephanie! Very nice ...
default_wub.png
and I may need to hit you up for some names in a few weeks ... I agree with the others on that name too!

(BTW ... your little girl is "innocently" ... haha, teasing my stallion down here!

I told them they may have another 2 years! hehe Little miss attitude is doing well)
Wow, better keep Lily locked in her room away from all the boys, LOL! Thanks for the update!

Latest posts

Back