Our newest show edition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTU is a grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo.

BTU is by Buckeroo's Top Cat (a buckeroo son) and out of Dell Teras Buy Back. So i guess that would technically make him a grandson. He is owned by the BTU Syndicate and resides at Little Kings Farm.

Leanna, I am so jealous! Your new colt is beautiful. One of these days I am going to get my hands on one of BTU's get!
She had a half brother to him, also by Boones BTU Crown Prince that looked almost exactly like Narko ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen is a great lady to deal with! I bought a Appaloosa filly from her in October. We have been in contact ever since. She left me know everything I needed to know from feed rations to shots. And my filly has a wonderful personality! You cann tell Karen trully loves her minis! Lorie

I could not agree more, Karen was so nice and helpful. She gave us a 1/2 5gal bucket of grain for him so we can switch him over gradually.

Also, Narko's sire (Boones BTU Crown Prince ..owned by Karen) passed away recently so Narko is one of his last foal crops. She and i talked for hours about him, showing and was so helpful and knows her Miniatures.

BTU is a grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo.

BTU is by Buckeroo's Top Cat (a buckeroo son) and out of Dell Teras Buy Back. So i guess that would technically make him a grandson. He is owned by the BTU Syndicate and resides at Little Kings Farm.

Leanna, I am so jealous! Your new colt is beautiful. One of these days I am going to get my hands on one of BTU's get!
She had a half brother to him, also by Boones BTU Crown Prince that looked almost exactly like Narko ;)

Whoopsie.. I always thought he was a son! Shows how much I know about Buckeroo lineage.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Hmm.. Does she have a website?

Here is a picture of Narko's sire i just got. Karen doesnt mind me posting it here.

Boones Little BTU Crown Prince

BoonesLittleBTUCrownPrince.jpg

What a beauty!!!!! For those of us that aren't knowledgable about bloodlines yet (I know, I must be the ONLY one!!) who is BTU?
Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (his nickname is BTU) is an amazing stallion who is an own grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo. He is one of my favorites!
default_yes.gif
:

Scan17.jpg

default_yes.gif
:

Thank you!!!!! Did some searching and studying.....drooled all over my keyboard and desk......Awesome. awesome. awesome!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Leeann,

Holy cow WOW!! Do you know how much you have made my head swell? Yesh, didn't know so many people knew my "Charlie" Boone's Little BTU Crown Prince.

We will have a full foal crop by Charlie in '07, as we lost him to Colitis X three months ago. I think there are 15 or 16 foals.

And yes, Nark is NOT a palomino. His sire was exactly the same color as a baby, and was registered as a palomino also. He was NOT. Charlie's dam was also called palomino, but I wondered about her. I do have Charlies' 3/4 brother, Boones Little Buckeroo Golden Echo, and he IS palomino, so, go figure. But Charlies' sire was buckskin, and Echo sire is Boone's Little Buckeroo Golden Toy, my PALOMINO Buckeroo son, 28.5.

Echo is 30.5 - hope he can begin to do as well as his "brother".

Thanks to everyone for their kind remarks about my horses (and good grief, ME???) I try to live by the rule "I hope I treat others the way I would want to be treated". I need to do a website, but just a little ole lady living on Soc. Sec. in a hole-in-the-wall in Ill.. Thanks to all. Karen Wales, Westwind Miniatures.

Karen produces beautiful horses. This is our stallion by her BTU Crown Prince. He is Westwind BTU Crown Prince Denari, he is a 4 year old and has been National Top Ten 3 times and finished his HOF this year. You should have very good luck with your colt.
denari06-1.jpg

Congratulations on your colt he should do very well for you we have a Buckeroos Top Cat grandson and just love his energy and drive....

WoW, he is BTU-tiful! You'll have to be sure to keep us posted with future pictures and stories as I am sure he will do well!

~Karen

I wish I knew how to post pictures, because my Appy I bought from Karen is just as nice. She also is BTU bred on her dams side. Karen must have alot of nice horses on that ill. farm. Im sure we all will enjoy them to the max. And Karen you do treat your customers right,that is what brings them back. Lorie

When i got him, Narko was snow white and so clean, not a speck of dirt on him. The horse trailer had a bag of fresh bedding in it and his stall was filled with wood shavings and clean as it could be. She managed to keep him THAT clean for 6 months ..it took him less then 12 hrs w/ me and he was already dirty LOL. I was amazed!

Luckly 2 of my geldings are good at playing daddy and are loving him up lol.

Ctinsley, he looks GOOD! WoW
default_smile.png

I dont think Narko will be my last Westwind mini
default_wink.png
:

I have to steal the thread just for a second and also remark on the integrity of Karen Wales. We had to deal long distance and she was a pleasure to do business with. She is very knowledgable and willing to share that knowledge which so many are not. A very positive experience. Karen Im so sorry to hear you lost your Charlie it had to be a very sad day. Now I gotta go tell my Roy boy that his Dad is gone
default_sad.png
default_crybaby.gif
:

Oh he's really nice Leeana! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Back