Our new website!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee005

Reaction score
My husband and I raise and sell chickens, turkeys, pheasants, and (soon) waterfowl. You know... farm birds, lol, and we just got a new website. boggybottombantams.com Check it out and let me know what you think. Im still working on it so its not the best looking website, lol.

There's more to our farm then mini horses.
default_smile.png

Thanks for letting me share!!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice website! Good job!! The photos are fab and navigating is easy. We used to have chickens, turkeys,pheasants and ducks , but none as colorful as yours! Those silkie bantams are quite cool looking
default_wink.png
Good luck on the auctions, you have bidders as we speak.
default_biggrin.png

Very nice! Your chicks are very pretty and that pheasant is somthing else!
default_wub.png

Thanks! We've been putting eggs on ebay for about 2 years now and we just started w/ eggbid.com last year, its been quite an experience.

So far it looks like its going to be a very good year for us. We've already sold quite a few eggs and we have some Bantam Silkies ready to hatch any day.
default_smile.png

Neat website...from a fellow poultry raiser here!
default_saludando.gif
I need to add a poultry page to my website and have not gotten around to it. I used to raise Silkies for many years and have since branched off from brown egg layers to Old English to now a collection of Bantams.....my fav right now in my coop is my little speckled Japanese roo. Wanted to also add....I love the Toms on your turkey page. I used to raise turkeys and Peacocks too. I have since downsized and now have bantams and Call Duck.

Latest posts

Back