Our New HerdSire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Introducing our new herd Sire Scott Creek Monarch Cadence(IMP USA)

http://www.bluemoonminiatures.co.nz/Stallions/Stallions.html

Youtube vid of him
default_smile.png

After years of searching and waiting for the right time, we have finally purchased our dream boy! His first foals were born this season and they are outstanding, I will be putting most of my mares to him this season, 1 already has been scanned infoal, 2 more will be scanning beginning of jan
default_smile.png
and 3 others a little later on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations - he's gorgeous.

Question though - how is that he already has foals on the ground? Isn't he just 2?

Nope, he is nearly 3. He bred his first mare just before his 2nd b-day at the end of our foaling season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! My mare, Riverdances Monarch Surprise(in my avatar) is a grand-daughter of Monarch and I really love to look a pics of Monarch.
default_wub.png
I hope you really enjoy him!

Barb

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Gorgeous, Beautiful little boy!!! I just love
default_wub.png
his movement! Watched his video several times. Moves just like his sire. Looks like you have one special little guy there. Congrats again!!
[/SIZE]

We will look forward to some updated photos of him as a stallion.

And his upcoming foals!

He is really nice!

I would love to see updated photos of him too..................

Congrats!

Beth

He looks really nice in his foal pictures, but I am puzzled as to why there are no up to date pictures, especially as he has foals already....

I do love these bloodlines, though, I am a fool for anything with SD Uno de Mayo in it!!!!

He looks really nice in his foal pictures, but I am puzzled as to why there are no up to date pictures, especially as he has foals already....I do love these bloodlines, though, I am a fool for anything with SD Uno de Mayo in it!!!!

hehe im going down to see him around the 10th, he is being clipped out etc so will get some updated ones
default_smile.png
He looks like a wild bush horse atm LOL(ill fix that :p)

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I love Monarch and have to make at least one trip up to Scott Creek a year to see his foals!
default_smile.png
One day I'll see my "have to have" colt! Almost bought one last year but he was going to be on the taller side and I have tall mares already so need something smaller....but boy could he move!!

thanks all! I am still flying high and I don't think I will be coming down anytime soon!!

Cadence is probs gonna mature about 32" max, so perfect height for my herd(All but 1 are between 30"-33")

Latest posts

Back