Our new filly (still unnamed)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
lfillynap.jpg

1st day outside and the sun is warm...what better to do...Mom is very wary of everything!!!

07fillynap1day.jpg

Sleeping like a baby!

07fillyawake2.jpg

Mom finally got her to wake up and see the scary person w/the camera sneaking up.

Can you see how alarmed she is?

07fillyfuzzy.jpg

Just a cute lil fuzzface right now...

07fillytongue.jpg

Stretching after her nap (tongue is always out she's always doing the "baby" chew)

07filly1day.jpg

Less than one day old.

hugahorse.jpg

Cuddly!

07fillytrot.jpg

Trying out a new gear.

skiddingfilly.jpg

Oh! What's that scary thing with the camera in my path...screeeeeeech!

*LOL*

Pyro pics in next post...

Liz

pyrosleeping.jpg

Taken the day his little sister was born...nice day for a nap.

pyrobuddy.jpg

He sees me taking photos of the new baby and wants in on the action...comes trotting up.

pyrofrolic.jpg

Charges past, showing off.

pyro33107.jpg

Sees the mom and baby, oh this would have been a nice picture if I hadn't chopped off his ears, but what an expression! *LOL*

Thanks for looking! I will be clipping him soon!

Liz

I can't wait to see Pyro clipped- he's such a cutie! And your little girl is too! Very nice babies
default_wub.png
:

edited because I can't spell a four letter word!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is so adorable Liz, the name Felicity comes to mind for me.

There she is! Finally,,,, I was waiting and waiting! She doesn't have the thick buffalo hair on her forehead like Lark did! She is cute and looks a lot like Lailah.

And Pyro, LOVE his stance in that one picture, like he is waiting to show already! Cute man.

I still love me some Pyro....
default_wub.png
: I also love the fact that you've let him keep his baby fuzzies for awhile. They only come once! I bet he'll look very fancy clipped though.
default_yes.gif
: A time and a season for all things...and the season fast approacheth. LOL

Leia

I'm drooling, congrats!!!!!!

They're both lookers.

Kari

Yes, Leia, he was SWEATING on Wednesday and panting, I felt so bad. I tried to lead him over into the shade, but he would have none of it.

I know it's yet to be cool at night, and yes, he will be clipped for his first show soon enough...such a cute little woolly bear.

just wait til you meet him in person. He's ummm...unique!

So far, little miss "thing" hasn't gotten an attitude yet, but she came out lots less "cooked" than big brother did.

he came out ready to party.

*LOL*

Liz

Congrats on your cute new filly!!! Looks like both foals are enjoying themselves.

You always have such nice foals! This years are certainly no exception. It looks like Pyro has a red horn in the one picture. LOL

Latest posts

Back