Our kids, how fair life may or may not be,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I wish that I had been "a fly on the wall" to see his joy! What a wonderful moment!!! You're a lucky mom & he's a lucky son! I'm so happy for you both!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Way to go!!! While reading your last post, I literally teared up. I am SOOOO happy that you went ahead and got it for him. Like I said earlier...just think about the memories to come. I think you both started out with a very wonderful one today!
default_yes.gif

Go Frankie Go Frankie GO GO GO Frankie!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
Glad you did this, I BET you made his YEAR!!!!! Very glad you were able to find a nice compromise. You go GIRL!

I've been following your thread and I'm so glad it worked out! You made ME cry with that! Your boy deserves this after everything and you certainly deserve to be able to give him that kind of joy!

Good job Mom for making it all work!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you guys, I can't tell you how much you helped, that is the honest truth. You gave me knowlege that gave me power, and boy did it help.

I wanted to share a small part of a note he left for me this morning.

Sometimes not being "normal" was kind of hard for me. Sometimes I would get angry because I couldn't do what other kids could do. But I tried to do as you had always asked, and to appreciate what I could do. So I looked for the good part of not being normal, and I found the best part was, it gave me a mom not so normal either, and that's pretty cool.

You have a very special son and you are one special mom!! Sounds like you have raised a good one
default_wink.png

Heidi

Great job Mom Now we need a picture of Son with his new car. Alice

Okay, this is a GOOD kid. What a letter! *sniff* I too got teary reading about your presentation at the park. What a scene that must have been.
default_wub.png

Leia

Oh Carolyn,

this is one of those stories that will stay with me forever. I can just picture the look on his face.

Life is short but memories last a life time...you sure made one that neither you or your son will ever forget
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Too cool.

Back