Our holiday horse and cart decorations.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksoomekh

Reaction score
Thank you all for your holiday suggestions. These are our decorations for this year. Our neighbors have been enjoying them and have even taken photos. My neighbors, Eric and LuAnn, gave me some old sleigh bells!!!! I'm thrilled with them. You can hear them on the video. Now I have attached them to the harness, and they are even clearer. I LOVE Pepper. He is such a trooper, putting up with bows and bells!

LuAnn is in the last photo. She loved her ride around the arena.

I am enjoying this forum.

Karen

IMG_5630.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5633.JPG

IMG_5639.JPG

I love it! I like the red bows. My husband thought we should put wreaths on our wagons but I couldnt figure out how and where to put them. Wish we had snow here, it never snows in AR.

Really cute love the video I miss the snow but only for that hour sleigh ride.

Thank you, Leia and app crazy! As to the snow, we had more last night and you are welcome to it. I moved her from sunny So. Cal 13 years ago. I never thought I'd live in snow again. The cold and snow are just something I put up with in exchange for living in beautiful Taos, NM.

Karen

I love it! I like the red bows. My husband thought we should put wreaths on our wagons but I couldnt figure out how and where to put them. Wish we had snow here, it never snows in AR.
If you use simple ones, you could wire or tie them around the hub of your wheels (tie them to the spokes.)

Latest posts

Back