Our future--OUR YOUTH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
We have been been contemplating on what we can do to keep our youth active and involved. After some thought..and some phone calls.. we have come up with a idea..and now, I am looking for anyone who would like to donate to this. You may put any size donation into my paypal account, which is [email protected] , all money collected will be used to purchase our "awards".

Our plan is to run a contest for the youth. This contest would run a few months, and we would have beautiful National's T-shirts as our "award prizes" I would like to do a on-line "FUN" type horse show. All the youth members would be encouraged to join in. If anyone has any suggestions for this I would really appreciate hearing them. Corinne

How much? is your goal?
default_saludando.gif

Teri, I'm not asking anyone for any certain amount....whatever they feel is comfortable for them is fine with me. The more sponsers I can find,
default_biggrin.png
the more t-shirts, I can purchase.
default_yes.gif
..the more classes I can have.
default_aktion033.gif
Maybe, when we are done with this show..I can do something similiar with our donkey forum.
default_yes.gif
Mary Lou has plans for other contests as well for this year, so everyone will be able to join in, not just the youth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back