Our Forum Youth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Kay, I was just about to start a thread like this, when I came on and saw this.

Yea, I agree that the youth here are NOT the only ones being flamed. I have most DEFINETLY learned SO much on this forum. Now when I write something, I try and think about what I am saying, and I really do feel I have grown up a lot on this forum. It means a lot to me to have you guys say that I am one of those that you think have matured nicely and just the whole concept. Means a lot to me.

I agree Marty that we DON'T know the whole backround. That really stuck out to me in this topic specifically. I will have to remember that from now on. Means a lot.

I think that everyone here is EXTREMEMLY horse smart. I myself have received PM's from a few people telling me that there was something wrong on my website. In a few cases, I disagree, but on one, the person who sent it to me did make me realize that a certain part of my advice could be taken wrong, and used cruely, not what I had EVER intended. Therefore I accepted what she said, changed it and thanked her for writing it.

All in all, I don't think that age matters. Its really just a concept of being open minded.

If you get on this forum and have awful spelling, no grammar and are just looking for as Fizzy said - praise for cleverness - then I think you deserve a good flaming.

I hope to one day be married myself and post the updates to my own children, and hopefully a training business.

I think Marty makes the best point- there is no need to jump down anybody's throat. I have seen adults post about how they had such a scare because their horses were out overnight or got out and headed right into the road. The responses are always supportive and "thanks heavens all the horses are ok" rather than chastising the poster for not making sure the gates were locked. Why is it ok for adults to make mistakes but not the younger horse owners. I think mistakes could always be talked about in a caring more educating tone rather than so hostile.

Latest posts

Back