Our foaling season has come to an end

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Look at what my sister got for graduation!!!

Black Splash FILLY!
[SIZE=24pt]YES, FINALLY a SKY FILLY!!!!!![/SIZE]
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy

EXACTLY what she ordered, had been asking Tango for months for a black pinto filly for graduation and sure enough that's what she got, she graduates high school tonight at 7 pm, how cool is that?
default_wub.png
:wub

SCARY delivery though.. Tango went down in a spot that we couldn't tell on cam whether she was pushing or not, so went out and sure enough she was but nothing coming.. Went in to find only one leg, I couldn't find the nose or other leg, thankfully my brother was home from campus so he went in, found the other foot but then realized head was tucked down... Had one heck of a time getting the head up, but finally managed to and got baby out, had he not been here don't think it would have turned out as good cause she was in there pretty tight..

Anywho, here's Sage, definitely was NOT expecting this from this cross, full sibling to TJ (born solid jet black and is now appy spotted) knew both sire/dam were splash since both are LWO negative and have blue eyes, but still! We're on cloud 9! And no, don't think she'll be going anywhere!

My sister and Sage:
106_5002.jpg

106_5009.jpg

106_5019.jpg

106_5026.jpg

106_5038.jpg

So we end our 2009 year with 2 live fillies, 1 live colt and 1 angel colt..

What a beautiful filly, congratulations, it'll be fun to watch her grow up.

Wow! She's beautiful, congratulations!
default_wub.png

Now that is one very cool looking filly!!!

You'll need SUNGLASSES when you look at her!!!

Congratulations, Cristina!!!

party.gif

Congratulations! She is a doll
default_wub.png
I had a foal present itself the same way this year, heck of a time correcting it. Glad all turned out well for you
default_smile.png

What a gorgeous filly!!

Congrats!!! :))

Susan O.

Holy moly!!!!! I'm blind!! LOL

Cool color and on a filly to boot! Awesome and congrats! What a big prize that is!

Huge congrats to your deliverer for getting that baby out first of all, great job!!! And congrats on such a beautiful wild colored baby!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back