Our First Two foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakotahMoon_Ranch

Reaction score
It's been a busy week for my hubby so far :lol: Thankfully he was on his 3 day break and the girls decided it was time to foal. I knew they were close as I had figured their due date as April 11th...I was apparently dead on the money with that date!

First is a colt, foaled on Monday at 11am - DakotahMoons Scout N Out Dreams(pending) (By Godspeeds Cowboy Scout - his first foal and out of GHF Crimsons Dreamcatcher) - still need to come up with a barn name for him. Maybe someone can explain where all this facial color came from - between both parents, only Dream has a small star on her face - Cowboy's head is all black. And as far as that goes, does anyone know if this is a particular pattern of pinto? I was suprised by the amount of white on him!

scoutnout2.jpg

scoutnout2.3489024.jpg

The second one is a filly, born on Tuesday at 10am - DakotahMoons Godivas Cocoa Delight (By Little r Delights Derby Dancer - my first foal by him
default_wub.png
: and out of Sweetwaters Lil Lady Godiva (Ivy)). In person she appears to be the color of milk chocolate, but that will probably change. I believe she's either just plain black, or maybe a smokey black - I plan to get her tested for cream.

cocoa4_12.jpg

cocoa4_12_2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share !!
default_wub.png
: I know after a while it gets tiresome with so many people having so many foals on here.....so I appreciate you guys humoring me :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on two nice foals!
default_wub.png
: That's the way to do it......much less mare stare time! :bgrin

Congratulations, What beautiful babies. Hope all your babies come out healthy and happy. I like the red pinto one, he is my kind of color.

:aktion033: Congratulations!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I LOVE LOOKING AT THE BABIES, BUT THEY ARE MAKING ME BROODY LOL, YOURS ARE BEAUTIFUL
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Beautiful foals!! :aktion033: I love looking at all the pictures of the new ones
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]We so love the baby pics.... we never get tired of seeing them! congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

New babies and baby pics are never "tiresome! Congratulations on two great new kids. :aktion033:

I know after a while it gets tiresome with so many people having so many foals on here.....so I appreciate you guys humoring me :bgrin
NEVER!!!!! I live vicariously through you that are lucky enough to be having these little darlings, and I am SO glad that you take the time to share your pics and excitement!!!
default_yes.gif
: Thank YOU! And CONGRATULATIONS on 2 beautiful, healthy babies!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aunt Robin has already gushed over them in email, but.......

Love those babies! :aktion033: I'll want to see lots more pix as they grow up Kimber!

Latest posts

Back