Our first two foals of the year...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
Our first two foals of the year are here and they are both FILLYS! Both of them are sired by our National Champion stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy are we couldn't be any happier with them.

Our 2nd foal of the year was born last night, so we have a St. Patrick's day filly. Her dam is a beautiful daughter of NFC's Don Juan. Her eyes look to be blue but time will tell if they darken up. Trying to come up with a special name for her, thinking maybe Gander Hill Legacys Irish Kiss but i don't know, any suggestions? These pictures don't do her any justice as she is less than a day old and still needs to unfold.

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Then our 1st filly of the year was born a couple weeks ago on February 27th. Her dam is a double bred daughter of Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan, she is one of the first mares we bought and year after year has been an excellent producer. It appears that she is going to turn grey. She is an absolute doll and thinks she rules the farm since she was the first foal of the year here. We are still looking for a name that fits her too.

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

We are thrilled with both of these fillys. Only 17 more left to go!

Thanks for letting me share!

Aubrey

Oh, how adorable they are!! The older one's haircut is so cute, and I love her big star!!
default_wub.png
She definitely looks like a "diva" lol! Congratulations!

default_new_shocked.gif
Congrate's!!!! You made off well with the filly fairy!!
default_wub.png
Those are some Very adorable and nice little girls you have! Very nice markings on them!! Very pretty!!
default_yes.gif

They are both adorable, but the second one...WOWZER!
default_new_shocked.gif
Congratulations

Love the marking on both of them, but that little squiggle down the newest one's nose is just precious! Looks like a lightning bolt, maybe that could be a name idea... Congratulations, they are both beautiful girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both just gorgeous. Congratulations on your beautiful girls.

Nenna

Blarney Stone

Trinity

Lady Luck

Shamrock

Pot O Gold

default_wub.png
:wub You always have BEAUTIFUL foals and I always look for your posts. These two are no exception and are stunning! I love the hair cut too - How do you get your points so pointy..? LOL

Beautiful pictures too, what camera are you using?

Thanks for all of you wonderful comments! Looks like we might have another by the end of the week.

You always have BEAUTIFUL foals and I always look for your posts. These two are no exception and are stunning! I love the hair cut too - How do you get your points so pointy..? LOL

Beautiful pictures too, what camera are you using?
Thanks that means a lot!

The camera i use is a Nikon D60.

Latest posts

Back