Our First Live Foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Well I am in Minneapolis so have not seen this filly yet. She was born last night and my grandmother had to wait til my sister got there tonight to get pics. So these pictures are not good at all-they are cell phone pics taken in the dark (you can see the flashlight in them) by my 13 yr old sister. Our main barn flooded so the mares are in a barn without electricity for a few days. I have to share anyway because i'm so excited.

She is the first foal for us by our new stallion, Star Strucks Phantom. He is a reserve National Grand Champion in halter and a National top ten in driving. Her dam is one of my favorite mares-she is a superstar broodmare.

So without further ado, our new chestnut pinto filly! These pics are all I've seen as well. Will get better ones on Sunday
default_smile.png
she is 22", very leggy and my grandmother says her head is lovely.

0054feb5.jpg

08c3c630.jpg

cbcb2758.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! We had a rough start to our foaling season, so it's nice to finally have a healthy foal on the ground.

Sorry again for the awful pics everyone. You'll have to use your imaginations til Sunday. I can't wait to finally see her in person!

Congrats! U must be so excited!! Looks adorable from what I can tell. Name her yet? Please do post more pics so we can see this pretty girl!

I like the spotlight introduction - it builds anticipation for the full reveal. Congrats!

She looks like she will be just beautful!! Congrats and waiting for more pix!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

She does look to have a beauty of a head!
default_wub.png
Congratulations. I bet it's hard to not be there to see her in person.

congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
I can see she does have a very pretty head , cant wait for more pics
default_biggrin.png

Thank you very much everyone! I can't wait to finally see her.

Latest posts

Back