Our First Foal of the Year :) :) !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andi

Reaction score
This is the first year we are expecting a large group of foals by our Stallion Private Terms, a Redboy Son. This is our first and it's a filly.
default_smile.png

Because of a bad shipment of hay, we had a bad start to last years foaling season. I was only expecting one foal for myself and Chloe was the first to lose her foal. I kept a very close eye on her this year, had her in the barn at 290 days, and now have a beautiful filly.

RHA Private Petunia, Toonie for short. She is already acting very showy and alert.

toonie.jpg

toonie2.jpg

I usually don't show a horses worst picture but this one was just too funy. LOL

I don't know if it was a sneeze or she saw a gost but "luckily" mom snapped at just the right time.

tooniequauzi.jpg

Wow she is a beauty! I love the mouthy shot
default_wink.png
: She manages to look beautiful even with her mouth full!! Very very nice :aktion033:

default_wub.png
: What a cutie. :aktion033:

Enjoy this fine filly.

What color is she?

take care,

melissa

:aktion033: nice looking filly guy, I expect we will see her in the ring this year?

[SIZE=8pt]WHAT A SWEETHEART
default_wub.png
: GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL....I KNOW IT HAS BEEN VERY COLD WHERE YOU LIVE...CONGRATULATIONS...TERI[/SIZE]

Congratulations Very nice filly , I think Cross Country Private Terms will do very well for you and the nice mares you have ..
default_wink.png
:

ooooh... I LOVE her!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

James Shes adorable! Congratulations!

Lyn

What a pretty baby girl!
default_wub.png
: Congrats! :aktion033:

She is a gorgeous little girl! What a great way to start out your year! Congratulations!!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back