OUR FIRST FOAL OF THE SEASON........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMAMINIS

Reaction score
HERE IS OUR FIRST FILLY OF THE SEASON. WE HAVE DECIDED TO CALL HER WILLOW AS HER BARN NAME. I AM NOT SURE EXACTLY WHAT HER COLOR WOULD BE CONSIDERED SO ANY COLOR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED....... SHE ARRIVED LAST NIGHT AT 10PM AT 319 DAYS. SHE IS AS SWEET AS SWEET CAN BE. THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE!!!
default_wub.png
:

100_2330.jpg

100_2332.jpg

100_2340.jpg

100_2343.jpg

HERE IS A PIC OF HER DAM APRIL WITH HER 2006 FOAL AND HER SIRE IS A APPALOOSA WHITE/SILVER WITH A BLANKET ON HIS RUMP. HIS PIC IS ON MY WEBSITE UNDER 2007 FOALS ALONG WITH APRILS. THANKS!!
default_smile.png
THE FILLY HAS STRIPED HOOVES ALSO.

APRILELLIE.jpg

No thoughts on color but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! She is a beautiful girl!

Well, you got me! I am stumped. The mare looks to be a true grey, and sounds like the sire is white also, and without knowing what color they were before they turned, it's hard to say.

THIS IS THE DAM AS A FOAL IF THAT HELPS. SORRY DONT HAVE ANY FOAL PICS OF THE SIRE.

april_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! She is so pretty! :aktion033:

Pretty foal- I would guess a Silver going Grey- that would explain the false dorsal and the fact that she is almost white.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR COLOR SUGGESTIONS AND YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE HER
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on a pretty little filly! I love her color!

Cool barn name "Willow!"

Latest posts

Back