Our First Erica's Prince Charming Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CNC MINIS

Reaction score
We are proud to announce our first Prince
default_wub.png
: foal here at CNC he was born this morning he is a couple of hours old, it's another Colt but they have all been healthy so that is all that matters.

th_luckiecolt1.jpg
th_luckiecolt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, he is a little cutie. I love the pix of Momma nuzzeling him, how cute
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Christy, You'll have to send me pictures when he unfolds..........his what would it be cousin? Looker says Hi :saludando: as well as all the other colts running around here
default_smile.png

I will definatly send you pictures. I can't wait to see him in a couple of days when he unfolds. He got one of Prince's blue eyes. He is already really friendly loves to be scratched.

Christy

This is a beautiful colt!! I went and saw him today and I'm in love
default_wub.png
: I love his blue eye and his attitude!! He is just like our Prince colt in that he loves people and to be scritched and scratched. He is already bossing us around, "scratch here, no not there, here!!" That must be Prince coming through as our colt is exactly the same way
default_rolleyes.gif
: And I love the splashes of color. A very nice colt, you should be proud Erica!

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: His momma sure doesn't mind that he's a boy......cute pic!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on your new arrival! His dam looks very proud, what a beautiful picture!

Latest posts

Back