Our First Big City Buck Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my GOD!! I would NEVER, EVER leave the barn!!!!! :love :love :love

You must be on cloud 9! I would love one of Ericas horses!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!

Joyce

Thanks, everyone, for all the congratulations. We appreciate them.

The baby, as yet, has no name so she's just "buckskin baby" at the present time. She is very settled and inquisitive.

Today she has been SO sleepy. She may be a newborn, but she can run like the wind.
default_yes.gif

We are expecting another Big City baby. In fact, that baby is overdue so I still have sleepless nights.

Wonder if it will be another buckskin?

Congratulations Mary & Michael, now that is a nice foal, when you get tired of looking at your buckskin filly you can send her up here to Pa with Donnie from National Equine Transport. I would be on cloud 9 as well having that awesome filly in my barn.
default_saludando.gif

What a gorgeous little girl! Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

This is a bit off topic, but I was looking at your mares page, and I noticed your mare Jus B Coz Candilicous came from my barn! I remember her as a tiny little baby!
default_yes.gif

She is so adorable. I know I love my Big City baby (well, not quite a baby at 2). He's is the sweetest thing and just adorable.

Laura

Congrats on that adorable little girl!! Our Big City Boy, Banker says Hi to his new half sister!!
default_wub.png

scan0001.jpg

Congratulations Mary and Michael!!! Nice filly, cant to see the next one! Keep em coming
default_smile.png

Oh congrats on the filly.

She is absolutely gorgeous.

You are having quite the lucky year with fillies so far. Keep it up.

[SIZE=14pt]A huge congratulations to you!![/SIZE]Joyce

Latest posts

Back