Our fire-ravaged friends in Texas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is uneventful in SE Texas. I stayed up on New Year's Eve just to keep an eye on our pyro-neighbors. Usually they put on quite a show, but he bought a Harley earlier this year so I guess that's where all his firework dough went!
aktion033.gif
Thank you for all the prayers!

Sending prayers to all in fire areas. We have lived through wild fires in florida and all the firefighters were incredible. This was before 9/11 and everywhere u would go people had posted signs thanking the firefighters. Hope it will all be overwithh soon for u all.

Sedeh, I wish you could send some of that rain down here too! I keep hearing on the news that it will be at least TWO WEEKS before we even have a chance of rain in OK!!!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
sad.gif
no.gif

I had avoided reading this post because it is so terrifying to me. Lucy, I've been particularly worried about you. I wish I could help!!! You are doing the right thing by tagging them. It's all you can do right now.

All of you, please remember, & take this from someone who has been thru fire.................save YOURSELVES!!!

I know, I know, the horses are everything, but you must get away!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't go into my burning barn & the thot will always haunt me. But I know I would be dead right now if my neighbor hadn't stopped me. Save yourselves. The little ones will need you when this is over.
pray.gif

Latest posts

Back