Our All Star Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctinsley

Reaction score
We also received our All Star results. Our yearling colt "Buckeye WCF Classical Fireworks" was 1st in Foundation Yearling Stallion, 1st in Jr. Champion Stallion and 2nd Grand Champion stallion and all of this was accomplished by Corey Hatfield, who showed him all season. The office also has him in 10th place Foundation Mare Foal of current year, will have to call them today. Then a pleasant surprise, a mare we bought in July "Painted Lady Lee" was 8th Foundation Senior Mare 42& under, 6th Foundation Model Mare and 8th Foundation amateur.

Congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations to both of you guys, Cindy!! I had seen on the website how well Fire did the other day & was going to email you to congratulate you but hadn't gotten around to it yet with moving back down here and everything. I hope you and Reginald had a great holiday & New Years!

Thanks everyone, and congratulations to everyone else on their results. Steph, its good to hear from you. You have my email address, let me know whats going on.

Latest posts

Back