Our 2007 Bald Face Blue Eyed Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
CameoFilly6.jpg

This is our last foal of 2007 here at Coventry Lane and it is a filly with a dishy bald face, ice blue eyes and is out of our stallion "Little Wee Lord of the Ring". She is very sweet and is in the AMHR Futurity as well as all our other 2007 foals here. Her hair underneath is dark and looks to be turning black, so right now she looks silver. I am axious after the weather gets warmer here in Pa to take the clippers to her to see what is actually underneath as far as her color. Her name is Coventry Lane's Foxy Lady..aka Foxy.

We have been lucky this year with producing 3 fillys being miniature horses consisting of a loud black leopard appaloosa named "Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva", a black and white pinto called "Coventry Lane's Image of a Superstar", and our bald face filly, and with having just one colt "Coventry Lane's Sundance Kid" being a ASPC Futurity nominated sorrel pinto shetland out of "Step-N-Stone's Label Me a Satin Lady" a black and white pinto mare and "LB Sundance Hot Rod" being a sorrel pinto stallion.

Thanks for letting us share our 2007 foals

Congratulations!!! :aktion033: It's still not warm enough in PA? Shoot, I can send you some heat from TX!
default_wink.png
:

Gosh I can remember when Lord was born! I hope Karen sees this. What a pretty baby!

She is just lovely and once she turns black if she does she will be stunning not that she isnt already Congratulations.

What a pretty filly. Congratulations and enjoy your rest now that foal watch is over.

She is such a pretty little filly CONGRATS!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on a gorgeous little filly!

Tammie~

Latest posts

Back