OUR 1ST 2008 FOAL OF THE YEAR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adorable pinto filly and the first for 2008. Big time congratulations from Oakdale, CT

Joyce

Aww, I know color isn't everything but I do love the pintos - she is so crazy/cute marked - love her mama's color, too!
default_wub.png

Hi Everyone!
default_saludando.gif

Thanks for your nice compliments on our new little one! We are rather smitten with her!
default_wub.png

We are hoping Hana will turn out as good as her older 1/2 siblings have in the past. So, all we can do is continue evaluating her as she matures. I know color isnt everything either but it is a nice bonus.
default_biggrin.png

This is the first filly sired by my stallion that has belonged to us.

There were only 4 fillies by him and those fillies were by 2 mares we sold and 2 outside mares.
default_wacko.png
(out of 13 foals total from 2005-2007) the rest were all colts and most of them were born here.
default_yes.gif

So, needless to say we were very pleased when we found in-door plumbing for a change!
default_biggrin.png
I had to look 4 times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I saw under that tail.
default_yes.gif

I really wanted to wait to post photos of her once she had unfolded more, but my excitement got the best of me! :DOH!

Thanks Again Everyone!

Jeri

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jeri!

Hana is just adorable!! I am so happy that you got a filly and such a lovely little precious one!

I so LOVE her name - Hana!

After all those boys last year you certainly deserve this nice filly!!

Hugs to Tiki and you, too!

Congrats Jeri,

Glad Tiki and Hana are doing great, shes a little cutie.

Look at the neat markings on that little love bug! Precious
default_yes.gif

Hana is one pretty cool little filly. She is beautiful.
default_yes.gif
Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

Latest posts

Back