Ordering vaccines

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcr

Reaction score
Just got an email yesterday and Jeffers is having 10% off all orders for 4 days so started getting my order ready. The promotion code is "sweet". I cross referenced AgriMed because they were cheaper last year and Holy Moly! they were $30 MORE per 10 dose vial for same thing.

Jeffers doesn't carry west nile so does anyone know of a good place to get it?

Did you call Jeffers about the West Nile ?

Some of the supply houses carry it, but don't list it in the catalog.

KV Vet has WNV

United Vet Equine has it.

I buy mine from Valley Vet and Hagyard Equine. Since I'm really picky about brands I have to go out of my way to what I want. I get my Prevenile from Hagyard. They offer 20% off orders that are paid on the spot (or within 10 days) which brings their prices down to very close to mail order.

I get my vaccines from Heartland Vet. They have the prenivile(WNV) and the pinnacle strep/strangles that I like. I would ask Jeffers about the WNV because Heartland didn't list it in their catalogs in the years past(was in this year) but if you asked they had it.

What days is the 10% off good for and can you only use the promotion code online or can you call the order in and use it?

Back