Orange Blossum show. Marbles first show since 2010!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal Crescent

Reaction score
Who is at the show in Ocala? We are here for our first show in Florida. I am with Sue Brooks of Riverdance Miniatures. Marbles is here and her stripes are more striking then ever. Watch for her on Sunday or stop by to see us!

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
I had someone tell me that many don't know of Marbles. She is a rare, brindle mare. She is a reserve World champion in solid color mares. Hopefully Sue will post done updated pics later.

OK Barbara...what class {s} was she in?? I missed it apparantly and I was in the ring most of the day......lol

Marbles was in her color class (she is considered a solid as the multicolor rules are specific and don't list brindle. This was discussed by the AMHA leadership before the 2010 world show).

I should have posted here earlier that she would be here as many people expressed interest back when she was having the testing done. We were actually there from about noon or so on Saturday. Sorry we missed you. I am not sure if Sue will bring her or not to the July Last Chance show in Ocala but if she is going to bring her i will try to remember to post sooner.

Barb

Latest posts

Back