opinions please....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

js1arab

Reaction score
Well, I've been sitting around feeling tired and sore for too many days and the brain starts having too much to think about LOL. But i was thinking about Larry Parnell's driving clinics and had a thought. In the Arabian world, there is a very well known and respected breeder named Bazy Tankersley -She puts on a huge clinic (can't remember if it is one full week or two) she covers everything! She talks about good breeding practices, foal management, training, she covers two or three riding disciplines with hands on (you really get to ride her great horses) You name it -you learn it. It has always been my dream to go, but now that I'm concentrating more on minis due to my health; I thought it might be kind of fun to talk our pros into something like this. They could teach us halter, safe ways to train and show the jumpers and drivers, showmanship, grooming secrets etc. At Bazy's, she puts you up and feeds you some of the meals in the cost, but that's a detail to figure out later. Just thought I'd see what everyone thought. And how about it pros, anyone up to the challenge????

Hi Jackie

Did you see the seminar that is going to be at Lennies on Feb 19th?? He has different speakers on everything from grooming to training, obstacle, and larry parnell is giving one on show driving! im hoping to make it down for it. They are also having a fashion show. Free lunch is included.

clinic

Thanks Kay, I hadn't seen this one. I knew I read somewhere that Larry was having a driving clinic at his place, but hadn't heard about Lennie's. It's too bad it all has to be a one day ordeal though. I know it's hard for some to get away for more than a day, but so much more could be learned over a couple days. I will have to look into this though. Right now I'm dealing with the flu so the thought of hanging around in the cold weather just isn't high on my list of things to do, but come February I'm sure I'll feel differently LOL

Latest posts

Back