Only 3 babies for us this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWWW..I am so sorry to hear about your foal and so glad that your mare is doing ok..I sure hope the rest of your foaling season comes off without a hitch... Take care and hugs to you,your sis and your mare...

So sorry for your loss. Nothing like having them almost here and losing them. It can be heartbreaking.

I'm so sorry to hear about your foal. I know how heart-breaking it is to lose one. I'm glad your mare is doing good.

HUGS! And wishing you the best of luck with your other mares.

Pam C.

So sorry Cristina
default_no.gif

I can imagine how you feel so sad

it's so hard loosing a foal ((((HUGS))) but so glad your mare is ok

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm SO SORRY to hear about your loss! That's so devistating!! Hopefully your other mares will be just fine!

I am so sorry for your loss.I am wishing your mare a swift and full recovery.

So sorry to hear your foal didn't make it. I took the foal away from my friends mare before she got a chance to see it and she never minded. She never looked for him. I think it is best for them.

So sorry for your loss. {{{HUGS}}}

I'm sorry for the loss.
default_sad.png
I am glad to hear your mare is doing well and I hope she heals fast.

Just wanted to say thank you to you all again... Really appreciate the thoughts and prayers
default_wub.png

And to give an update on our girl.. She's doing great, swelling has gone down, she's eating, pooping/peeing and today when we turned her out in the dry lot she took off running and bucking
default_wub.png
Which was GREAT to see!

I'm so glad your mare is fine--because it is they who are our babies after all.
default_smile.png
It must have been heart warming to see her frisky.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back