One of Ericas mares may go tonight !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats!!!!! the first one i have seen on cam to very neat
default_smile.png

Congratulations on a nice, smooth birth. It was so good for me to see. I watched it all from the beginning, since I am up watching my own two. It is good for me to see how it goes when all goes right. Erica is also a good role model, very quiet and relaxed. Looks like a nice little colt, very nicely marked. I really appreciate those horses on MareStare it does help educate those of us trying to be "right" when the time comes.
default_smile.png
Looking forward to seeing unfolded pics of the boy.

Congratulations!!! I slept through the excitement but see a beautiful little boy there asleep with his momma this morning
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I sure do love those Bandito babies
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Linda and Erica. Nice baby and that was really quick.

Arlene

Well, I was happy this morning to see the baby sleeping in the stall with his momma over him. Congratulations! I'm so glad things went smoothly with his arrival.

Congrats Erica! What a cutie - love those markings
default_wub.png
I'm discovering a pleasant side effect to having to watch my girl constantly, I'm catching all the webcam foalings
default_laugh.png

I havent went to the barn yet to see him, but he sure does look cute on the T.V.
default_wub.png

He is sure full of energy. Erica said he already has really thick hair and a long mane. He looks really filled out this morning.

Only about 15 more to go. Erica says it will be about 2 weeks before we have anymore, and then several will be due.
default_wacko.png

Mickie and I will be gone to colorado March 14-21, so I hope there will be alot of eyes helping Erica during that week we are gone. Our luck , thats when they will all decide to POP ! Last time we went on a trip, thats exactly what happened.

Linda

OMG, what a little spitfire!!! I'm watching him now and can't believe how fiesty he is!!!! LOL! What a doll! Hope we get to see some still pics of him soon!!! Congrats!!!

~Tammy

Big Congratulations what a pistol and of course mama Deni is my favorite girl and yes her baby girl that we have is just the sweetest girl. Welcome to the world little man.

Latest posts

Back