One of Ericas mares may go tonight !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
Erica came in tonight and went straight to the barn of course. She has about 15 more babies to go , I think?

Anyway, she tested one tonight and she is testing READY !! I will let her give details, because I know nothing about testing numbers. But she is going under camera tonight, so any extra eyes is appreciated. Thanks.
default_saludando.gif

Linda

CAMS

Well I think baby #2 is going to come at anytime........

LM Hawks Queen of Denial (Deni) - a Champion Farms Nighthawk daughter is under camera now. She's bred to Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, a BTU son, who is a multi National Champion and HOF producer. This is a repeat cross from 2007, which was a goregous bay filly that Jodi (Scoopiedoo) has!!!

Deni

denial.jpg

Bandito

stalli12.jpg

Deni tested a 250 on the Chemectrics/Foal Watch test which says 50%+ chance within 24hrs, and 85%+ chance within 48hrs....

And she's 1000 on hardness and 6.2 on pH

So yeah!!! Baby #2 on the way.....

And I don't mind false alarms one bit, sometimes I dooze off not meaning too and sometimes the breeder alert doesn't go off

My cell is 501-626-7367

House is 870-668-3369

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching too! My connection is slow though! Does she look like she's going to go soon????
default_new_shocked.gif

~Tammy

soon ???????????????? who knows? most of our girls like to wait til up in the early morning hours. She sure is rubbing her rear end alot. I hope its tonight, but might be tomorrow. Erica said she had wax just hanging.
default_new_shocked.gif
all night long.

oh well, as long as everything goes well and mom and baby are ok, I stay up and watch.

Linda

We are having a baby !!!
default_laugh.png

fingers crossed everything will be ok.

Linda

Its a boy. havent heard from erica yet, but looks to have a star and snip. glad all went well.

One girl and one boy so far.

Linda

Latest posts

Back