Omolene, Strategy, Equine Jr/Sr. Users

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueprintminis

Reaction score
I have a coupon for $15 off the purchase price of 2 bags of Purina Mills products named above. It has to be used by 12/31/08.

I also have a certificate for $15 off the purchase of 10 bags of same products. All 10 do not have to be purchased at one time, but discount will be applied after purchase of 10 bags. This certificate expires May 31, 2009. (This is a coupon that is used at your feed dealer, NOT a mail-in rebate.)

I do not feed these products and HATE to see good coupons go unused. I am more than willing to mail both of these to the first Lil Beginnings member who would definitely use them. The first responder to this posting will get them both mailed to them. You can PM me your address, but you MUST post your interest here on the forum!!!

O.K. GO!!!!

If you have any left over I can use some. I have a senior hard keeper mare who goes through a LOT of grain to keep her weight up

OK. BlueStar, they are coming your way. May be early next week before you get them with the Thanksgiving holiday and all.

Sorry everyone else. I have no more. The $15 off 2 bags came to me in the mail. The one for $15 off 10 bags was in my most recent Equus.

Back