Omolene Coupons

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy'sMom

Reaction score
I actually have quite a few Omolene Coupons. I went through the Omolene University and got coupons, plus I purchased some from them with my points that I earned for the class credits. However, I have decided not to use this feed. I don't show, my minis and my biggie are just my pets, so I don't need to be purchasing Omolene, which is about double the price of the other 12% feed that I can purchase.

So, I am offering these coupons to anyone who can use them.

I have:

2 - $10 off any Omolene purina horse feed - expire on 4/30/10

1 - Graduate Rebate Certificate - Buy 6 get a rebate of $10 back from Purina - expires on 4/30/10

2 - Buy 8 bags get two bags free - these expire 12/31/09 (and, one of them already has my information filled in on the back, so I don't know if anyone would want it. I had planned on using it, then changed my mind. The second one is blank.)

Just let me know if you want any of these. I'll just need your name and address, I'll even spring for the stamp!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have quite a few Omolene Coupons. I went through the Omolene University and got coupons, plus I purchased some from them with my points that I earned for the class credits. However, I have decided not to use this feed. I don't show, my minis and my biggie are just my pets, so I don't need to be purchasing Omolene, which is about double the price of the other 12% feed that I can purchase.
So, I am offering these coupons to anyone who can use them.

I have:

2 - $10 off any Omolene purina horse feed - expire on 4/30/10

1 - Graduate Rebate Certificate - Buy 6 get a rebate of $10 back from Purina - expires on 4/30/10

2 - Buy 8 bags get two bags free - these expire 12/31/09 (and, one of them already has my information filled in on the back, so I don't know if anyone would want it. I had planned on using it, then changed my mind. The second one is blank.)

Just let me know if you want any of these. I'll just need your name and address, I'll even spring for the stamp!
default_smile.png
I would take them I haven't had any coupons for a while. my email is [email protected], email me. Thanks, Barb

Purina has an online university thing that if you go answer questions, read up on stuff, they send you coupons several times a year. I get them at least every other month.

Latest posts

Back