OMG! Happy News For "My" Girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
I haven't been on the forum in a long time but just had to share my happy news with someone
yes.gif
. I use to own an incredible mare named Rocking M Destinys Classy Dream who won everything under the sun for me. I sold her this past winter to an incredible home with Jonathan Whitt. Even though Classy is no longer mine she will always be "my" girl.

I just heard that Classy won her class at the Eastern Championship show and then won Grand Champion Senior Mare overall! I am so excited that "my" girl did so well. This mare is so special, she is truly a one of a kind. Congratulations to Jonathan and Mike R. and a big Congratulations to Bob R. (on the forum) and his wife Vickie for breeding this gem of a mare
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
!

Congratulations to everyone else on their wins at the show so far
aktion033.gif
!!!

Rocking M Destinys Classy Dream
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Classy-6.jpg

That is awesome!!
aktion033.gif
She is an awesome mare, and always will be!!

Congrats to everyone involved!!

-Kris

aktion033.gif
WooHoo!
new_multi.gif
Congratulations Lacey, Jonathan, Mike, Bob and Vickie, as well as everyone else that has been involved in this little girls life! I know you know how I feel about Classy, Lacey; she truly is one of those once-in-a-lifetime horses and just about the sweetest, most incredible mare around!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
I had the chance to meet Classy at The World Show last year and for those of you that haven't seen her in person she is even more impressive in real life and is an absolute doll!
wub.gif
wub.gif

I am so glad to her Jonathan is doing so well with her and continuing to add onto her already very impressive career! I wish you all luck in the future with her and will defiantly be following her career.

-Steph

Beautiful mare! I can see why she won. Always nice to see "your" horses doing well.

No surprise on those wins, she has always been a favorite of mine!

Congratulations to her and her owners (and to her "past momma" too!)

Liz M.

She is stunning! I got to see her at the NEMHS Show in Springfield MA and again this past weekend. Congrats to all!!
aktion033.gif

I agree with all the above....
yes.gif

She is just GORGEOUS!!!!

Latest posts

Back