Omeprazole For Equine Ulcers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought this might be of interest to all horse owners

A friend of mine, has a stallion who has been diagnosed with ulcers and she came across this website! All those who have experienced Ulcers with their equine friend can relate to just how hard Ulcers can be on their horses! I for one, have had a couple show horses who have had them, so I thought I would pass on where you can get the meds you need to treat them! I hope it can help

I added this to the Pony Forum as well
default_smile.png

Thanks for letting me share, I just love reading the forum

http://equine.omeprazoledirect.com/index.php

Interesting, thanks for posting. I have used Gastroguard a number of times for ulcers - would be interesting to see how this compares, it's certainly much cheaper to buy.

Jan

Interesting. My concern is that it comes from India in a plain brown wrapper. Is it approved??

Interesting. My concern is that it comes from India in a plain brown wrapper. Is it approved??
My concern is that they want to send you "free" samples but they need your credit card so they can send more if it works for you. I'm not saying there's anything wrong. I'm just saying be cautious; maybe check it out more.

Latest posts

Back