old photo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN Belle

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the old photo of a man holding a miniature horse foal standing in his hands/arms? I think it used to be in a brochure for a book or registry, but I can't find it to save my life, here or on the web.

THANKS!!

There's a book, "Horse of the Future" by Jill Swedlow Coffey, that has a cover similar to your description, except the foal is standing with a hoof in each hand of two people who appear to facing each other. (You can't see the people only hands & arms.) You can see a copy of it on Amazon.com.

I believe this was part of an AMHA brochure/advert years back. Try asking them.

Have seen the pic to which you refer, it's adorable!! Nice strong arms holding an adorable foal.

I have that picture in my magazine ...do you want me to cut it out and send it to you? just give me your address. I just saw that last night while I was flipping through my magazine.

That's the picture that ran in magazine ads for years - I remember seeing it, or something like it, in Western Horseman many many years ago and thinking that was impossible LOL.

Jan

Latest posts

Back