Ok I confess..... I just love Holloween candy!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacks'thunder

Reaction score
Alright I admit I go in to the store and try my hardest to stay away from the Holloween candy isle but I'm always drawn to it! :bgrin

My favorite is the mini Twix and the mini Kitkat!
default_wub.png
:

Confess..... whats your favorite candy!!! LOL!! I can't be the only one pulled to that isle!!! :lol:

I think I like nearly any kind of candy. Lately, I have been craving candy corn but I am really trying to lay off the sugar as much as possible.

I have to buy some Candy Corn ASAP! I love the orange filled chocolate pumpkin things. Mmmmm good!

On a healthier note ..i love pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pancakes and anything pumpkin.

i like the mini tootsie rolls! and the brown candy corn too! i try to stay away from candy, too, but once in awhile......jennifer :saludando:

At Halloween, it has to be Candy Corn. And, it has to be the good stuff, at least Brach's brand; not the cheap stuff that is waxy.

Otherwise, just about anything with chocolate (no peanut or peanut butter anything added :smileypuke: ).

The best...or most dangerous depending on how you look at it...is that it's all SNACK SIZE!!!
default_eat.gif
:

How can you resist having a little snack...and then another...oh and what's one more...judging by the amount of bite size bars I just had I think I've totalled about the equivalent of a full size candy bar...well...maybe a little bigger than a full size one. :hypocrite:

If it's chocolate, it's mine. I've been on a pretty sick milk duds kick lately.

As for the candy corn, I actually like the Indian corn best. That tiny bit of chocolate at the bottom. mmmm

I think I'm noticing a pattern.
default_wink.png
:

Considering this is only my second Halloween since my transplant and no longer being diabetic I have to say all of it!!!!! :bgrin :lol:
default_eat.gif
: . I have to say though that I have been lucky and even though it's been a year and I can eat anything now I still haven't overdone it like my dad was afraid I would.
default_smile.png

Amanda

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Milky Way Midnights.

:D

Liz M.

Candy corn. It is so fresh at halloween. You cannot get candy corn as fresh any other time of the year. Have consumed about two pounds of it in less than a month! :eek: Winter coming on - that is not good! :no:

Laffy Taffy, Nerds, most chocolate (no coconut)
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: , NOT candy corn yuk, yuk, yuk!! :no: :no:

my horses LOVE candy corn it is there favorite thing me I am into the reeces peanut butter pumpkins and M&M's

CANDY CORN TAFFY, I swear I can sit by the computer and eat a bag a night, :no: (and it shows!!!) it is so darn good, and I love taffy anyways, but only at this time of the year can I get the candy corn flavor.Ohhh, I think I need to go and get some now
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

Yep, another vote for smarties.... Ohh and the dubble bubble bubble gum too...in the little twisted wrappers.
default_yes.gif
:

The best...or most dangerous depending on how you look at it...is that it's all SNACK SIZE!!!
default_eat.gif
:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indeed!!!!
default_wink.png
: :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

I love Baby Butterfingers, Twix, KitKat's, Sweet Tarts/Spree and CANDY CORN!!!! My favorite of all time is Smarties(?) I think they are called, my Sister always called them *Horny Pills*, and now I can't remember their real name, but I can eat those all year round!
default_wub.png
:

Fun Thread!!! :aktion033:

Nancy

Last edited by a moderator:
I already posted, but...

Today while in town: I picked up a bag of candy corn and Halloween M&Ms. :bgrin :eek:

I always wondered why Candy Corn was so popular. It is sort of appealing to look at, but...ew that taste/texture. BLEAH so now I see it has many fans (but at least I have an ally in Jody!). Hee hee but I DO like coconut so that puts us at odds again.

Last couple years they had a Reese's "Inside Out" w/the peanut butter outside and the "chocolate" inside. Those were just to die for.

I didn't really like PB til I got pregnant with my second son, then I got addicted to it, and I can't shake the addiction! *LOL*

I'm kinda picky about my sugar, though, and would far rather have a Lindt Excellence 70% dark chocolate bar (hey, it's medicinal, haven't ya heard?) or 85% chocolate if I had my druthers.

But there is nothing quite like opening the "trick or treat" bag and the smell of all the candies and such that the little ones have gathered. Halloween is one of my top three, pretty much tied w/Christmas and the Fourth of July.

default_smile.png

Liz M. (senses a big sugar rush sometime in the near future)

When you buy the "Child's Play" pack of Tootsie Roll stuff ... I LOVE the Flavor Rolls. Yum yum yum!

I don't care for regular tootsie rolls, though.

Latest posts

Back